Just a reminder/plea - Post to the blog when you can. Perhaps the lack of posts is related to the blog's prolonged absence, OR maybe it is because you need examples of appropriate blog material. Well, sure, I can be the provider of the aforementioned examples.
Perhaps you would like to post some encouraging words such as:
"Keith, Keith, you're so neat, and in this challenge you can't be beat!"
"Give me a B...B; give me an E...E; give me a T...T; give me an H...H. What's that spell?
Beth, Beth, WALK Beth!
"How funky is your chicken, how loose is your goose, so come on all you walking fans, and shake your caboose!"
Or maybe you prefer posting awe inspiring quotes:

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya - if you don't walk with my father, prepare to die.
Or for those of you who still lack inspiration simplicity will suffice:
"Walked 6 miles, looking forward to losing to my littlest sister in football picks this week. Love, Bry"
"
I'm still anxiously awaiting more results from the ugly house challenge and look forward to hearing what games everyone played this week. For myself - I played nine holes of golf on Monday (poorly, but I still played) and soccer on Wednesday. Don't forget to find a 5K in your respective area - it is scheduled for next week, but can be switched with another challenge if that is impossible for you. I'm looking at the weekend of the 20/21st for myself since I have 0 days off until then. I love being an intern!
"Keith, Keith, you're so neat, and in this challenge you can't be beat!""Give me a B...B; give me an E...E; give me a T...T; give me an H...H. What's that spell?
Beth, Beth, WALK Beth!
"How funky is your chicken, how loose is your goose, so come on all you walking fans, and shake your caboose!"
Or maybe you prefer posting awe inspiring quotes:
"Running is an unnatural act, except from enemies and to the bathroom. "
Anon
"The shortest distance between two points is under construction."
Maybe personal messages are easier:Anon
"The shortest distance between two points is under construction."
Noelie Alito
He's a very competitive competitor, that's the sort of competitor he is
Dorian Williams
He's a very competitive competitor, that's the sort of competitor he is
Dorian Williams
Dear Mom:
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya - if you don't walk with my father, prepare to die.
Or for those of you who still lack inspiration simplicity will suffice:
"Walked 6 miles, looking forward to losing to my littlest sister in football picks this week. Love, Bry"
"
I'm still anxiously awaiting more results from the ugly house challenge and look forward to hearing what games everyone played this week. For myself - I played nine holes of golf on Monday (poorly, but I still played) and soccer on Wednesday. Don't forget to find a 5K in your respective area - it is scheduled for next week, but can be switched with another challenge if that is impossible for you. I'm looking at the weekend of the 20/21st for myself since I have 0 days off until then. I love being an intern!
3 comments:
Looks great Brandy but I still can't figure out how to add a post of my own. As soon as I figure out how to add one, I'll try to add something insightful. BTW, I just got done with a 4 mile walk...brings me to about 12 miles for the week.
And thanks for noticing how neat I am.
Wow I love Becky's walking outfit!!! The site looks great Brandy and congrats Keith on the 12 miles.
-Beth
Hi everyone, I'll be trying to post too. Site looks great! xoxo, Bonnie
Post a Comment