Sunday, July 13, 2008

Animals...


http://bigeyedeer.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/animal-surprise.jpg
One more week down! Hope everyone had fun looking for animals - and saw more than the 3 I did. If anyone wants to wage a side bet on number of pigeons seen, then I'm in. Don't forget to send me your results from each week - as of right now I only have tallied miles for Keith, Beth, Dad, and myself. Did anyone else complete week 1? Send me your totals of animals too! The first contest winner will be announced shortly... Get to work on your outfits, I know mine is going to involve a lot of synthetic fibers. Lycra here I come!

2 comments:

beth said...

Ha ha I am in the lead with 5 animals . I will send/post a picture of my favorite animal soon.

Anonymous said...

Ryan and I were chased by the Taco Bell dog. That should count for something - maybe a burrito??